Keep ANY Promise - Life Blueprint workboook - A blueprint for designing your future
How much do I want to read more? 7/10
A nice recap about setting goals in all areas of your life. Thinking ahead, planning, problem-solving mindset, vizualisation, excited, clear mind about where to go.
The first part provide a nice template for all your life goal in any area, the second part provides the follow through over the year.
This workbook should be used in conjunction with the book, ebook or audiobook, Keep ANY Promise: blueprint for designing your future.
Getting Started: Where Are You Now and Where Do You Want to Be?
In Column A, list your top‐ten life categories.
a category is simply an area of your life in which you want to constantly improve.
- Emotional outlook
- Financial freedom
- Mental well‐being
- Enduring relationships
- Self actualization
- Self discovery
- Sexual fulfillment
- Spiritual connection
- Time off
- World contribution
Column C: What would your life be like in this category in three years if there were absolutely no obstacles in your way?
Think hard and think big.
For each category, rate how difficult you think attaining this vision will be.
PART 1 - Achieve Any Goal
- Chapter 1: What Is Your Most Important and Audacious Goal?
- Chapter 2: What Is Your Timeframe? deadline.
- Chapter 3: How Will You Measure It?
- Chapter 4: What Are Your Compelling Reasons? make these reasons as emotional as possible
- Chapter 5: What Benefits Do You Expect to Gain?
- Chapter 6: What Are the Consequences of Not Achieving Your Goal?
- Chapter 7: What Are the Obstacles to Achieving Your Goal? As you list your obstacles, your mind will move into problem‐solving mode and start thinking immediately of solutions
- Chapter 8: What Are the Solutions to Overcoming Your Obstacles? Rewrite your obstacles, Next to them, brainstorm one or more possible solutions.
- Chapter 9: What Resources Can Help You Attain Your Goal? people, tools, financial… get an opportunity to contribute to someone else’s huge goal.
- Chapter 10: What Are Your Ninety‐Day Milestones? Split into 5 time frame with how you measure each one.
- Chapter 11: With Whom Will You Share This Goal? encouragement and feedback. challenge you.
- Chapter 12: What Will Your Goal Look Like, Feel Like, and Sound Like? visualize your goal when it is achieved
Chapter 13: The Spillover Effect
Think of an area of your life where you have made significant progress. Did it have a spillover effect? positive or negative?