How to Market a Book
How much do I want to read more? 7/10
This is a thick book about marketing. It's almost one decade old, but still an interesting read for marketing.
For entrepreneur as writers.
We want our words to touch people's minds.
The first job of an author is, of course, to write great books, but these days, their second job is to market them.
Marketing is not about “buy my book, buy my book”;
Marketing is about sharing what you love with people who truly value hearing about it.
It can take you from being an author into professional speaking, creating opportunities that you can't even imagine yet.
How To Use The Book
- Part 1: Marketing Principles. overview of some of the important prerequisites and precursors to marketing.
- Part 2: Your Book Fundamentals. either through a distributor like Amazon, or through you and your marketing efforts.
- Part 3: No Platform Needed. If you haven't spent any time building a platform.
- Part 4: Your Platform. This is all about long-term marketing, building a brand and a platform.
- Part 5: Launching your book. some strategies you can use to get the sales moving.